Target Market Determinations
What’s a Target Market Determination?
A Target Market Determination is a document created by us which provides:
- consumers and distributors with an understanding of the class of consumers for which this product has been designed
- the objectives, financial situation and needs of those consumers and the related product
- the conditions and restrictions on how our products can be distributed to our customers;
- triggers or events that will require us to review a products Target Market Determination; and
- information that third party distributors must provide us.
This document is not to be treated as a full summary of the product’s terms and conditions and is not intended to provide financial advice. Consumers must refer to any supplementary documents which outline the relevant terms and conditions when making a decision about this product. We strongly recommend that a customer seek independent financial and legal advice prior to taking out a financial services product.
View the Target Market Determinations for our Financial Services Products:
Why does Audi Financial Services need to have Target Market Determinations?
This is to ensure we keep customers at the centre of our design and distribution of our financial products.
Dealers and third party distributors in relation to Audi Financial Services products
If you’re looking to report or provide feedback in relation to our financial products as outlined in our TMD, you can:
Email: email@example.com >